About the Show:
We sit down on this episode of the podcast to reflect on 2019 and what we hope to see happen in this New Year. I have a feeling that 2020 is going to be a big year for Design Professionals. We actually figured out a way to marry the topic of Death in with the importance of building relationships. We know it sounds a little crazy but it worked. Listen for yourself.
All of this and more on this episode of Encourage Build Grow
Important Links and Mentions on the Show:
- Jordan Harbinger 6-Minute Networking Free Course
- Things No One Else Can Teach Us by Humble the Poet*
- The Making of A Billion-Dollar Athlete, LEBRON, Inc., by Brian Windhorst*
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
This episode is sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with Encourage Build Grow:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us Randy@EncourageBuildGrow.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter @RandyWilburn
- Connect With Our Instagram @RandyWilburn
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Encourage Build Grow podcast. Helping Design Professionals become Better Leaders, Better Communicators, and ultimately Better People.Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow